Monday, February 9, 2009

Punta Cana Princess Day 6

I'm not sure what happened to the time, but it's already Day 6 of our winter vacation at the Caribbean resort called the Punta Cana Princess in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic! The time has been flying by...the first of the week it seemed like we had forever, now we are coming to the end. Here's a picture of a catamaran that you can go on for a tour around the beaches and out to the ocean!


I am considering ways to stay, like finding a job, running off down the beach to hide, perhaps emerging after the rest of the group have gone home, and try to find myself a job as a boat driver or something, but alas...I will have to leave with the rest of my group when the time comes....

It is raining today, so it's a little slower day, hanging around the room watching the satellite television. We had breakfast at the buffet, checked our email and had a drink. It's a warm rain, so we took a walk on the beach, then caught the little bus over to another resort and had a look around, did some shopping in the little stores.

In the afternoon the wind was up and so were the kite surfer's I got some pictures of them and a video which I hope to put on here. They were amazing to watch as the wind lifted them off the wave tops sometimes flying to at least 30 feet in the air, maybe more, it was hard to gauge from my position on the beach.


It was Mexican Night at the Casabe Buffet!! Yee-Ha! Fajhita's and more, delicious as usual, and as usual I over ate....as usual....oh my....the diet I am going to need when return to the world....

Kite surfing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment